#1 05-04-2009 20:24:44

Dennis Warner
Committee member
Website

Harwich Runners Tri-suits

Tim and I have finalised the design of the new HR tri-suits, taking on board all your comments.
We are going to place an initial order for 1 small, 2 medium and 1 large tomorrow (Monday). I hope they will be available to model by next Tuesday at the club. Once we are satisfied with the quality, etc we can take orders. However, should anyone need one in the next week or so, let Tim or I know and we can add your size to the list. The cost is only £55 per suit, which is quite a lot cheaper than ones purchased from a retailer.

#2 22-04-2009 21:48:55

Anna Anderson
Harwich Runner

Re: Harwich Runners Tri-suits

Dennis,  I would be really happy to try the tri suits

#3 12-05-2009 15:50:30

Dennis Warner
Committee member
Website

Tim and I have been trying to contact the supplier / manufacturer of our tri-suits for the last two weeks. In spite of several emails and telephone messages we have not heard from 'Provision' regarding the expected delivery of our initial order. Reluctantly, Tim and I have now cancelled the order and are going to use someone else. For those who are waiting for the clothing, please be patient as it will be another few weeks before we can expect delivery.

#4 02-06-2009 11:10:41

Dennis Warner
Committee member
Website

The new tri-suits have finally arrived. They look great. We have ordered three sizes to try. Small, medium and large. We will bring them down to the club tonight. If anyone wants to purchase one I will take orders. It would be nice if we can have some teams all kitted out for the relay championships on 12th July. Exact cost has not been agreed yet, but will be around the £70 to £75 area.

Last edited by Dennis Warner (02-06-2009 11:11:20)

#5 03-06-2009 11:26:42

Becky McCorquodale
Harwich Runner

Just a little suggestion for the triathlon weekend....

If you are thinking about having music during the events, better make sure "You Can Leave Your Hat On" is not on the playlist...Dennis, Carla and Kev will end up spending far too long in transition lol

The suits did look very good, though wink

#6 05-06-2009 18:54:22

Tim Warner
Harwich Runner

Dennis has given me some orders for tri suits and I have ordered them on the understanding they will be here before the triathlon weekend. Now they have produced them once they are confident they can run to this much tighter deadline.

Looking at Jason's neck perhaps I should have asked of they do a polo-neck version for wet suit friction injuries.

Board footer